Tuesday 3 November 2015

Is All About Me!

Hi, my name is Shamita. People use to call me Sha as my nick name. I'm from Penang. I'm too young as i'm just 21 years old. I'm in a relationship. My date of birth is on 28th February 1994 and my place of birth is Hospital Bukit Mertajam. I do speak Malay, English and also Tamil. My favorite place would be my home. This is because i love being with my family and spending time with the kids and babies at home. Normally, I don't go out anywhere if all my family members are at home. My favorite colors would be the colors which are bright and attractive. Basically, I love most of the foods here at my hometown. This is because as others know Penang food are really delicious as well as the food here taste really good. Most of all, I'm the type of tasting all different types of food available here so I don't really fix only one food as my favorite dish whereas there are few favorite dishes of mine. Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Nasi Kandar and many more can be included as my favorite food as well. Besides, my favorite drinks would be something which is tasty.
   
When I'm too bored or during my leisure time, I really need someone or a partner to talk with or hang out somewhere where i could find peace. Sometimes, I also do serve net for example social networks as Facebook, Instagram and others. Thus, this can really give a relaxation for me. Besides, I love going out searching for food when I'm too free. This can also make me calm for some time. I don't really do something which is beneficial for me during my leisure time. So, these are my hobbies. My ambition is to be a dedicated counselor in future. I wish that i don't really stick with only one job after my studies because i love exploring other fields as well. I would like to try other careers which is related to the course i'm studying now for example teacher, lecturer and so.

Setting obtainable or realistic goals in attaining what i need and want is to help students who are struggling to overcome problems in their studies for example method of learning, time dividing for studies and other activities, ideas to pursue their further studies and so. Besides, my teaching philosophy which defines the standard of being an individual in my profession is to increase student's self-awareness and self-confidence in their studies. I will act as the guidance and facilitator along their journey as well. As a teacher, I won’t act as self-appointed expert on student's life on what he/she should be thinking, feeling and doing. I won’t readily provide solutions to student's problems regarding their studies. It is my job to help students identify, develop and mobilize their own resources to successfully get their solution and meet challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment